Hamilton County Council of PTAs
2017-2019 Council Term Goals
Theme: Local Units Empowered for Service
Mission: This Council is about lifting our local PTA unit leaders up and cheering our local PTA units on; encouraging our local PTA unit leaders whenever and wherever possible!
1. To support and train our local unit PTA leaders and to help them succeed.
2. To develop and diversify leadership at all levels of PTA in our county.
3. To actively engage in Advocacy on behalf of our county’s children and youth.
4. To promote and increase PTA memberships.
5. To promote a positive public awareness of PTA.
Council Bylaws, Approved by Council and State PTA: